Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm here at last!

Hi, everybody! I'm "Mad-Eye" Midnight Louie, the coolest cat you'll ever meet! I finally talked my Mom into making me a blog, and I'm ready to rock the internet - I'm a dude with ideas and opinions and now I can share them with the world!


Louie wants an email and a blog


This picture is from when I was just 5 months old - it took me another year to convince Mom to let me on the computer, but eventually, she just couldn't resist a face like that....who could??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Louie, you weren't much older than this when we met. You were almost 8 months old and looked just a bit bigger than you do in this picture.

Just a skinny little guy compared to the muscular one you were growing into with the grits you were eating when I was there making them for you.

I hope the lack of grits doesnt turn your muscle into flab.

Don't let it. Demand your rights - your daily grits.

Organize the portal people & cats to march if you have to. (GAP - Georgia Portals. I wondered if you figured out what GAP on my tee shirts meant. Did you think the store?)

We can talk about the portal people later. It is too deep of a subject right now.

Got to run dude...