Monday, December 1, 2008

Meet Mad-Eye Louie

I was born in June of '07, and had 3 brothers and sisters...our mamacat died when we were only 6 days old, and we were raised by our two-legged, no-tail Mom, so I really think of her as my mother. When I was a little kitten, she said I looked like a fruit bat....ME? a fruit bat? No way!....but now she calls me her big handsome boy, which I think is a much better description, if somewhat understated! Mom says I'm a Siamese dressed in black, which I guess means I talk a lot and am kinda prone to those sudden bursts of energy the two-leggers call catfits.

I have 6 other feline companions (more about them later), but except for Harley, I'm the king of the house....and I'm undisputed king of the yard, patrolling the deck and woods and protecting us from intruders. Naturally, this involves some fighting - I love a good fight! - Mom gets upset, but I've got a lot of cool scars....in fact, that's how I got my Mad Eye!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Mad-Eye causing fight that you had, got me pretty scared dude.

It was touch and go for a while, but with a lot of TLC you made it through.

It would have healed fine if you hadn't decided to almost tear off the scab above your eye and make the skin heal pretty tight.

I almost think you did it on purpose to get that effect.

What's the matter, couldn't you afford plastic surgery?

And while we are on the topic, don't think we didn't notice that your occasional fight limp changed from foot to foot as you walked through the kingdom.

Memory lapses aren't good for a warrior, or was it just part of the elaborate scheme?

Better known as the LAWG - Louie Always Wants Grits.

But we won't talk about that now.

I'll be back. Happy hunting!