Sunday, December 7, 2008

Walking Wounded

I am injured again in the line of duty - Mom doesn't like it when I fight, but SOMEONE has to defend the property from that sneaky gray feline with the white feet who thinks he can just walk across my yard any time he wants! It's nothing serious, just a scrape on the bottom of my left back foot - but it does enable me to walk with a limp (when I want to), so I have been looking pitiful and milking it for all its worth....lots of extra snuggles and some antibiotic cream from Mom and Face, but as yet no one has seen fit to make me some "get well" grits!

Grrrrrrrrrrr.....I want grits!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Louie, I figured it out!!!

Maybe for Christmas you should ask for a play microwave.

It probably only heats with a bulb, but if you put it on 8 hours earlier it could work.

Or I have an even better idea.

Get people to buy things from your store for Christmas, especially the items with both of us on it. Then your person servant who you can then hire could make you grits whenever you want.

I could even teach them how to bang on the bowl at the window to call you back from your current adventure so you can eat your grits while the bowl is still warm.

It's up to you though.

You need sales dude.

later. Gimme a high paw!